Originally Posted By: iggy
 Originally Posted By: Jeremy
Bullshit, the guitars are controllers with buttons. I forget if it was Slash or Joe Perry that said learning the game is not like playing a real guitar.

I've done bass guitar and vocals, and suck at both. But I don't own the game, so there.

I can't tell if you are really disagreeing with me or not. What I am saying is that if you play a real guitar then you will have trouble with playing the guitar with RB or GH. Guitar players, at least myself and those that I hang around, instinctively treat the controllers like they are guitars rather than controllers. And, because of that, really suck at the games.

Some of the best players I have found have been the people who play around with the guitar, but have never really learned to play it.

this is true my bro plays guitar and when he first tried to play rock band it was weird to him because of the difference in the timing an feeling. but it didnt take him long to ace it on the hardest setting which was amazing. cause , well actually, no one i know that has never had lessons for real can pass it on that setting. lol we just dont have to coordination like my bro and friends who actually play instruments do.

same with the drums. its way different then playing real drums. there is this like ubber rock band drummer on you tube that plays it on the hardest setting an he played real drums for like 12 years or something. he even said its WAY different.

so if you play rock band or guitar hero, and think you'd like to play the real thing. get some lessons and have at it but dont think playing those games are teaching you how to play for real. cause they are not.

glad to be of pleasurable service

"don't worry hunny, we'll dig our own graves..."

1,032,000 points!