I have played WWE SD Vs RAW 09 on the NDS, PS2 and PSP. I find it odd that the PSP version is the best one of the bunch. It's basically the same game as the PS2 version, except that wrestlers are classified as brawlers, high flyers, technicians, powerhouse, and showman. They will have specific signature moves and counters according to their class (some can shift between two styles, i.e. HBK can be a showman or a technical wrestler).

The PS2 version has the best graphics out of all 3.

The Nintendo DS version IS SHIT AND ITS DEATH WILL BE REJOICED. I can forgive the pixelated graphics, since graphics was never really the DS's strong suit, but damn if they didn't ruin the gameplay. It pisses me off that they seemed to use the touchscreen just for the hell of it, even if it breaks gameplay. It's okay if the touchscreen is just an extra, like for taunting or extra movement, but no. You're going to use it most of the time along with the D pad. The buttons are never used. (Basically, you perform moves by doing finger gestures. A grapple is done by making a circular motion on the touchscreen, while a strong grapple is done by making two circular motions.)