Originally Posted By: thedoctor
 Originally Posted By: Son of Mxy
Assassin's Creed.

Maybe it's just because I am too old to appreciate realistic/stealh games, but I find the control scheme for this game needlessly complex. I don't find any of the things Altair does to be that much different from the actions performed by other stealth type characters like Agent 47 or hell, even Wolverine from his most recent game, but the way Altair does it requires me to memorize different buttons to press an shit. Why not just make a context sensitive button?

It's one of those games that I found was way too overhyped. It was an ok, fun game; but nowhere near the life altering experience that many reviewers made it sound like.

Actually, I think the reviewers were just a buncha cunts, as everyone I know who has played it, says the same as me. It is a beautiful game, and starts out really well, but once you have done the same mission over and over and over again, you quickly lose interest.
I dont agree that the moves are overly complex, or that there is too much to memorize, but I do think there should have been a hell of a lot more variety to the missions.

I also think that the other thing it suffered from is lack of variation in the enviroments.
With games set in a modern era, you can really spice things up by moving from one locale to another, which will mean different architecture or weather etc, but every city in Assassins Creed looks identical.