Originally Posted By: the G-man
 Quote:
At no point have you directly talked about my post,

Your post was an effort to accuse Fox of having a conflict of interest. I pointed out that why it didn't seem like a conflict and, in fact, seemed to demonstrate journalistic independence. I also discussed how your use of Jon Stewart seemed to undermine the point you tried to make.

It is a conflict of interest if, as I already pointed out, Fox denounces the mosque and runs stories accusing the funders of supporting terrorism without mentioning by name the man who happens to own a share of the network and therefore gains money from their ad sales which then goes into funding the mosque which fox then denounces.
I also didn't take Jon Stewart at blind faith and, as already mentioned, looked up the information and it's true and google search away. I realize you are opposed to looking up information via the internet but google is a great tool. Try "media corps shareholders" or "mosque funding" or just "prince ali -aladdin." Or it's also on wikipedia on the newscorp page and the page for this prince.
ALso, Jon Stewart is an ethical guy. He's railed against Obama and Viacom/Redstone many times.
And yes my post was to point out the hypocricy of the right once again. And once again you make it about me and not the issue (I believe right now one of you right wingers has just posted a "ray adler is a commie child rapist" thread and the right wing mod bsams will leave it there which using my real name probably qualifies as slander, or libel since it's in written form).

Bow ties are coool.