She's still on teevee and I still have flashbacks to the winking. She's a dumbass and I hate my "gender" being so strongly represented by someone I dislike. Like she's the best thing to hit women's lib.

I didnt go *looking* for this either, some random stranger posted a link and a macro about it on a forum I frequent (all_macros on livejournal.com). I was annoyed that they made an obnoxious comment about how shitty comics are, how they're just for pre-schoolers or something (and then connecting that to the supposed brain-development of Palin's fans/voters/supporters). So, ignoring their glaring ignorance and base, unfounded accusations, I checked out the link. And figured it might be an interesting thing to post here. In fact, my exact thought response was "huh, i wonder if the guys [at rob's] have seen this yet" and LO! I started a post.

Then, in an attempt to get a .jpg through google, I discovered the complete smear of information msnbc used to color this bad because it's a COMIC. Which is beyond absurd and insulting (in a way that I completely disregard, as I hold the importance of stranger's opinions of me as less than worthwhile, much like most of the posters here). I mentioned it so this *wouldn't* have to focus on politics and could instead have the opportunity to become a discussion of comics and are they really still regarded so poorly in social media to this day, really? 'Cause I thought some of public opinion had changed in recent years.

Old men, fear me! You will shatter under my ruthless apathetic assault!

Uschi - 2
Old Men - 0

"I am convinced that this world is of no importance, and that the only people who care about dates are imbeciles and Spanish teachers." -- Jean Arp, 1921

"If Jesus came back and saw what people are doing in his name, he would never never stop throwing up." - Max von Sydow, "Hannah and Her Sisters"