That would be cool.

Maybe someday http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/All-Star_DC_Comics
 Quote:
There were several other titles announced that would have added to the All-Star lineup but due to the end of the imprint and lack of further announcements, it is unlikely they will ever see publication.
All-Star Wonder Woman was confirmed at the San Diego Comic Con 2006,[7] with Adam Hughes announced as writer and artist. Hughes intended to retell the character's origin story, and described his approach to the series as an "iconic interpretation" of the character,[8] but explained at the 2010 San Diego Comic-Con International that that project was "in the freezer" for the time being, due to the difficulty involved in both writing and illustrating himself.[9] As of October 2010, a page on his website indicates that after the current Catwoman series ends with issue #82, Hughes will cease his DC cover work, and will focus on producing the six-issue All-Star Wonder Woman series.

"My friends have always been the best of me." -Doctor Who

"Well,whenever I'm confused,I just check my underwear. It holds most answers to life's questions." Abe Simpson

I can tell by the position of the sun in the sky, that is time for us to go. Until next time, I am Lothar of the Hill People!