Originally Posted By: Son of Mxy
How's the protest going? I'm just curious. It seems like the movement has been derailed. They're now fighting against the police and civilians who feel that they're being inconvenienced by the rallies. Meanwhile, life goes on as usual for the CEOs, the executives, and the big businesses that the protests originally targeted.

I would really like a link to an article or news report that shows at least someone from the 1% actually felt the protests.

You're pretty much right. All the poll numbers now show that most Americans are turning against the protestors as all they've accomplished it to clog city streets. If the protestors really wanted to force change in this country, they would have all been back home yesterday to vote in their local elections. But, I'm sure they'll all claim some victory years from now when something one day happens to force change just like the hippies did for ending Vietnam when it was really the 'square' older middle class who decided not to support the war after the Tet Offensive.

whomod said: I generally don't like it when people decide to play by the rules against people who don't play by the rules.
It tends to put you immediately at a disadvantage and IMO is a sign of true weakness.
This is true both in politics and on the internet."

Our Friendly Neighborhood Ray-man said: "no, the doctor's right. besides, he has seniority."