Originally Posted By: Doc.Mid-Nite
He wasn't an actual protester.

Actually, yeah, he was.

From the NY Daily News:
  • An Ohio man who drove a truck from North Carolina to join Occupy Wall Street protesters was arrested for possession of an unlicensed gun, police said Sunday.
    Joshua Fellows, 32, of Youngstown, Ohio, was first arrested Thursday about 12:40 p.m. behind the wheel of a Budget rental truck near Broadway and Exchange Place.
    Cops say about 40 protesters were jumping in and out of the back of the truck....
    Fellows drove the truck from North Carolina with four pals, a police source said.
    One of his cohorts told cops they were on a mission to supply tents and blankets to Zuccotti Park protesters.

And the UK Daily Mail:
  • Cops said Joshua Fellows, 32, faces criminal possession of a weapon after they found a .45-caliber handgun and 32 rounds of ammunition in a truck he rented in North Carolina.
    Officers originally arrested Fellows Thursday after seeing about 40 people jumping in and out of a Budget rental truck.
    When they searched the vehicle Saturday, they found the gun and tracked Fellows down to the same area, where they arrested him again.

Quote:
Even if he was, that's still no different than the Tea Party-er's [sic] who protested at the town hall meetings after Obama was elected that were actually armed amongst the rest of the other Tea Party protesters.

While I appreciate what I am sure is your sincere endorsement of the Second Amendment ( ), the fact of the matter is that New York State prohibits the possession of handguns without a valid permit regardless of the political inclination of the individual. If a Tea Partier were to enter NYC with an unlicensed handgun he or she would be arrested just as quickly.
But nice attempt to draw moral equivalency. I guess “the tea party did it too” is well on its way to replacing this:

As the “go to” desperation ploy for the public shitter and child molester crowd.