Originally Posted By: Captain Sweden
 Originally Posted By: Grimm
 Originally Posted By: thedoctor
 Originally Posted By: Grimm
losing toes/feet is the first step in a long, painful process of dying for diabetics. he was trying to save himself (and probably his family) a lot of pain.

His family are a bunch of pricks if they would be relieved to have him dead.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ableism

Glad to see that you're still not following the conversation.

seriously, Cap, you're off in the wrong direction.

Then enlighten me. . .

Oh, I'm going to "enlighten you" since you're so fucking clearly fixated in perpetuating your misunderstanding of the conversation. I'm going to make this so very clearly fucking simple that it will be impossible for you not to understand what the fuck I said, ok?

now here's what I originally said: "he was trying to save himself (and probably his family) a lot of pain."

now here's your misconception: "His family are a bunch of pricks if they would be relieved to have him dead."

I ignored this because I know english isn't your first language and I figured that by the following posts made that you would figure out your error. but as you obviously haven't figured out that you're not correctly following the conversation and that you're barking up the wrong damn tree, I provide the following:

here's me spoonfeeding information to you in the hope that you finally get what's being said: the mentality of people who attempt/commit suicide is that they feel that they (and the world around them, including their families) would all be better off if they simply stopped existing. they feel that by ending their lives they are saving everyone involved would be spared a lot of pain and suffering. they are of course, unaware of the pain and suffering that their suicide causes in those around them. they're so fixated on the concept of ending things that they are blinded to anything and everything else around them. this is the mentality of the man who attempted to shoot himself. he *thought* he would be saving himself and his family a lot of pain, oblivious to the pain he would instead be causing and has indeed caused. NOW DO YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT I SAID? ARE YOU FUCKING ENLIGHTENED YET? or do I have to further explain this to you?