Everything--EVERYTHING is eligible to become DLC. That is the EA mentality. And gamers will eat it up because they need their fix.

If I had the time and resources, I'd organize a class action lawsuit against EA over DLC for false advertising.

Quote:
Honestly, the overall game was good. Cerberus's flip to full evil was explained

Sure, they made an exit clause after the fact, but it didn't really make sense. Just because they made sure to write it off doesn't mean it was good writing. It was still a gargantuan departure from Mass Effect 2--which had an overall better experience albeit with less developed mechanics than the third game.

Then there's all the other shit they tried to write off with just a few lines: Shepherd's entire Cerberus crew was either against her or just a strategic plant (which completely ignores the conversations you could listen to throughout the ship), the Human reaper and its form of reproduction, the 'crafting your own future' business, or the reapers characterizing themselves as gods.

I can admit the handling and gamplay was fun--even if it's still less than an RPG--but they marketed this game almost entirely with its story in mind. Its too prevalent to ignore.

Quote:
and my shepherd sacrificed his life to save the galaxy like I wanted but they fucked up the execution of the finale.

He's not dead. If you get the super awesome-o ending, then he survives--which is probably why your friends get stranded on some planet. If and when Mass Effect 4 rolls out, it's probably going to revolve around Shepherd coming back and tracking them down.