Originally Posted By: allan1

First up,the Avengers line.I find that the top franchise seller for Marvel at the moment is good but not great.Uncanny Avengers which was supposed to be "THE" Avengers book to read has suffered due to it's lateness.With Oliver Copiel taking over art chores,hopefully that'll change.The main title,I haven't warmed up to yet.It's not bad but Hickman is a slow build-up writer so it feels kind of drug out. All the other "Avengery" books are average reads.Not bad but not great.
The solo books like Cap,Iron Man and Thor have been decent with nothing stinky that stands out unless you're not a fan of Greg Land.The one stand out book for me has been "Hawkeye" and if you don't read it,I recommend that you do.

I'm liking the New Avengers and Avengers by Hickman. I was only interested in this because of his work on FF and Fantastic Four which was great. And I will second Hawkeye. I never really cared much about the character at all and now this is one of my favorite books! Everyone should be picking that one up.

I used to be more of a DC guy but these days I am picking up more from Marvel than DC. Journey Into Mystery is not bad (not as good as when Loki was the star), Daredevil is RAWK! and Thor: God of Thunder is pretty good, too.