Do you have reading comprehension skills, M E M?

It was CRYSTAL clear that many of these people seeking counseling out of homosexuality are doing so out of their OWN DESIRE to rid themselves of confused homosexual feelings, brought on by homosexual MOLESTATION OR ASSAULT at a young age, that has traumatized and confused their sexual identity.

These are people fully conscious that their homosexuality is not natural or inborn, but brought on by the trauma of a sexual assault.

Back in the early 1990's, I actually met a guy at my church who was in this situation. At age 11, he was raped by two gay men at a public park, that confused his sexual identity in his teen years, and for a while was involved in anonymous sex at gay clubs, and at the time I met him was finally dealing with and pulling himself out of it.

Again:

Quote:

This law will prohibit minors and their parents from receiving counseling they desire and will force counselors to violate ethical codes because they will not be able to help clients reach THEIR OWN COUNSELING GOALS. This law would enslave children – whether abused or not – to a subjectively determined sexual identity that they reject.

The connection between homosexual abuse and “gay identity” is undeniable. Consider this: Researchers from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) have found that homosexual men are “at least three times more likely to report CSA (childhood sexual abuse)” than heterosexual men.

Moreover, the Archives of Sexual Behavior – no bastion of conservatism – determined in a 2001 study that nearly half of all gay-identified men were molested by a homosexual pedophile: “46 percent of homosexual men and 22 percent of homosexual women reported having been molested by a person of the same gender. This contrasts to only 7 percent of heterosexual men and 1 percent of heterosexual women reporting having been molested by a person of the same gender” noted the study.

Loud and clear.

As detailed in my last link, MANY people have gone through this therapy, and been counseled out of homosexuality, from which they feel their lives improved, as detailed by multiple studies, and even acknowledged by the CDC.