Originally Posted By: Wonder Boy
 Originally Posted By: Matter-eater Man
 Originally Posted By: Wonder Boy
 Originally Posted By: Matter-eater Man
Well you shouldn't get gay married than. Anyone else though should be able to if they want.

As I said, gays' motivation for marriage is hypocritical.
They don't have children.
They don't follow the bible and require a religious service before a God they don't believe in. "Gay Marriage" is only a tool of gays and the political Left to undermine Christian institutions. Gays are soldiers of the anti-Christ, pushing to crush and undermine true marriage and all Christian representation at every turn.

It is a complete lie to say gays "want to marry for the same reasons as everyone else".

Others marry out of religious faith as part of a Christian (or other religious) culture.
Gays only pursue it as a legal precedent to undermine Christianity and traditional marriage.

Gays do get married for reasons just like everyone else WB and it has nothing to do with undermining anything. People in love like to get married lots of times, even us gays. Some adopt some already have kids. Some get married in churches. Gay or straight it seems to work when it's about love and building something out of it. Hope you get to understand that some day.

The links I provided of 1) the suppression of religious freedom (forcing a NM photoggraphy studio to photograph a lessbian ceremony against their will, and the examples of Canadian gay laws to likewise force churches against their beliefs to marry gays), and 2) the stated strategy of the political Left to undermine and destroy our institutions from within, prove the lie of what you allege that gays "want the same things" as other couples who marry.

Other couples marry out of both love and religious faith.
Gays seek "marriage" as a way to undermine Christianity and conservative institutions, and to advance the cause of the gay/social-marxist Left, at the expense and opression of any who disagree with them. For anyone who believes in Christianity and the Bible, it is clear that gays advocate policy to destroy Christianity.

Heterosexual couples marry in ceremonies before a God that gay lobby at every political turn to destroy.

This doesn't resemble anything remotely like reality to me. Sorry but if you want to keep gays from getting married that's your problem. I love my guy. Simple as that.

Fair play!