Originally Posted By: the G-man
Labor union officials say Obama betrayed them in health-care rollout: Their complaints reflect a broad sense of disappointment among many labor leaders, who say the Affordable Care Act has subjected union health plans to new taxes and mandates while not allowing them to share in the subsidies that have gone to private insurance companies competing on the newly created exchanges.

\:lol\:

Obama's presidency has been pretty radical as it is.

We can be glad the unions and broader Left are disappointed, and not getting the full-on crazy they were hoping for.

Although I suspect that the only reason Obama is not acting even more radically is because he wants to preserve some political viability to use toward other agenda pieces he would still like to enact, such as immigration reform (i.e., amnesty for every illegal he can find).

I suspect that he'll enact an orgy of presidential pardons and executive orders in his last few months, if and when he can't do it legislatively.
Beyond the possibility of strategically choosing his battles to remain politically viable, there's also the real possibility that beyond knowing how to campaign and demagogue, he has no fucking idea how to govern.