Nice to have you back, Pig Iran.

I thought I was clear in my opening post, but maybe not, that this is a topic for discussing ALL speculations on how
the world ends, and not just Biblical/Christian ones.

And while I have given a number of Christian/Bible Prophecy-related scenarios, there are many others that one could
be an agnostic or atheist and see the potential for, such as nuclear war, global epidemic, solar flare, peak oil, collapse
of the global economic system.

Most are deadly serious and have at least a degree of factual basis, a few I've posted here are wildly speculative and
off-base to the point of self parody and self-humiliation.

Current tensions in the Ukraine have been said by several, including Russia expert and Princeton University professor
Stephen Cohen, to be comparable to the Cuban missile crisis, and have a real possibility of pulling us into a third
world war.
And like JFK in the years leading up to the Cuban missile crisis, I'd argue that Obama's weakness on many fronts,
unwillingness to defend our allies, and outright betraying them (Poland, Czech Republic, Israel, Libya, Egypt,
Syria) has invited the current situation.

Kennedy is hailed as a strong leader who got us through the Cuban missile crisis, but if not for his weakness
leading up to it that emboldened the Russians to it, there would have never been a Cuban missile crisis.