Originally Posted By: Wonder Boy
Nice to have you back, Pig Iran.

I thought I was clear in my opening post, but maybe not, that this is a topic for discussing ALL speculations on how the world ends, and not just Biblical/Christian ones.

And while I have given a number of Christian/Bible Prophecy-related scenarios, there are many others that one could be an agnostic or atheist and see the potential for, such as nuclear war, global epidemic, solar flare, peak oil, collapse of the global economic system.

Most are deadly serious and have at least a degree of factual basis, a few I've posted here are wildly speculative and off-base to the point of self parody and self-humiliation.

Current tensions in the Ukraine have been said by several, including Russia expert and Princeton University professor Stephen Cohen, to be comparable to the Cuban missile crisis, and have a real possibility of pulling us into a third world war.
And like JFK in the years leading up to the Cuban missile crisis, I'd argue that Obama's weakness on many fronts, unwillingness to defend out allies, and outright betraying them (Poland, Czech Republic, Israel, Libya, Egypt, Syria) has invited the current situation.

Kennedy is hailed as a strong leader who got us through the Cuban missile crisis, but if not for his weakness leading up to it that emboldened the Russians to it, there would have never been a Cuban missile crisis.

But as a Christian...all of the conspiracies are tied together by Lucifer...so, ultimately it doesn't matter I guess. Aliens (fallen angels in disguise), pole shift (Niburu), disease and war (anti-christ types)..etc etc.
At any rate, i think WWIII could light up in many ways and have 2 or 3 parts rather than be full on the entire time.
I'm of the opinion that over a 5-10 year period all kinds of crap will happen so fast and furiously people will actually die of stress. it will be coming from everywhere and all manner of various things,...disease, war, meteors, weather, pole shift, EMP, the economic collapse, and famine.... I believe if it happens and I think everything will line up perfectly to be a perfect shitstorm that no one can explain and no one can escape.

But I don't think the world ends..i just think it will end for a Loooooooooooooooottttttt of people...like 75%.

Last edited by Pig Iran; 2014-03-15 2:23 AM.