To my knowledge, Gruber has only been interviewed twice, on PBS News Hour and on (of course!) Newspeak MSNBC.

A softpedal interview where Gruber is given no journalistic scrutiny or hard questions.

Gruber doesn't say he was wrong, or that he and the entire Obama administration and Democrat leadership lied to the American public, and even to the CBO and Supreme Court.
Gruber simply says "I mis-spoke". No follow-up by the interviewer, no pressure on the contradiction of his carefully circumnavigating the facts.

As former Washington Post and CNN (now Fox) media critic Howard Kurtz says: "My nine year old daughter could have conducted a better interview."

Despite the seriousness about the deceit used to pass what is now (conservatively) estimated to be a two trillion-dollar piece of legislation, that takes over one-sixth of the U.S. economy, and whose 30-hour work-week limit is killing wages and jobs for tens of millions of Americans, MSNBC and PBS don't consider these smoking-gun admissions of deceit worthy of further probing.