Originally Posted By: Nöwheremän
They specifically changed track with this one as far as character goes due to complaints about FC3. That is why there isnt much actually vocally from Ajay. Its also the reason there is a lot more humour in this one.

The first one wasn't without humor. The reality is that whiny feminist cunts and SJWs in general just felt like complaining about having the rich white guy in the game. I'd never even heard the phrase "White Messiah" used as a pejorative for an (allegedly) racially charged plot device prior to their crocodile tears of racism and "dudebro-ness."

Quote:
I promised myself I would not play FC4 until I finished AC Unity and

I never had a taste for AC's gameplay or its penchant for revisionist history, so I avoided it despite all of the GameStop staff's peculiar obsession with getting me to purchase it (even though I had a pretty sizable stack of games already).

I'm still annoyed that my PS4 and PS3 have to share a shelf--as opposed to simply consolidating all my gaming to one console. That being said, I went on a binge and bought a bundle of PS4 games that were on sale.

Killzone: Shadow Fall
Infamous
Evil Within
The Last of Us: Remastered
Grand Theft Auto 5
Watch Dogs Sleeping Dogs: Definitive Ver. (on SoM's recommendation)

The only one I've touched thus far is Far Cry 4. I'm ashamed to say that I've scrounged every last corner of southern Kyrat for all the collectibles so far. I've just met Willis (again). I love how he's so unabashedly right wing.