I agree with your sentiments. On all fronts, a Republican president has to be elected in 2016 to rebuild what has been destroyed by Obama. If Hillary Clinton were elected (another student of Alinsky and Cultural Marxism, who did her masters thesis on Alinsky) she would complete the destruction begun by Obama.

A good article, if alarming in what it reveals, of how competent and courageous officers are being replaced by spineless yes-men, right up to the Joint Chief himself.

This particular line stood out for me in the article:

Quote:
General McKiernan’s firing was put down to the need for fresh ideas. McKiernan was deemed too “old school” because he wanted to fight an old-fashioned war against the Taliban while Obama Inc. believed that the war couldn’t be won by beating the Taliban, but by winning the hearts and minds of Afghans. It was a fashionable and doomed strategy that required sacrificing the lives and limbs of thousands of American soldiers to political correctness.

The last two paragraphs about Dempsey are equally hard-hitting. If these officers are not willing to take risks and stand up to Obama and the suits that surround him, how can they possibly stand up to the Russiaans, Chinese, Iranians, ISIS and Al Qaida?

I hope we can survive the next 20 months till Nov 2016, and at that point have a president who will rebuild what Obama has destroyed. And who knows what other damage Obama can do in the remainder of his term?

But in my previous posts and others I've posted in this topic and elsewhere, I've underscored the fact that Obama's DHS has accumulated (at last count) 1.6 billion rounds of ammunition, much of it hollow-point ammunition that could not be used for foreign wars or for training and target practice.
Again, it has been alleged that Obama is replacing officers with ones who are willing to fire on U.S. civilians. The above article shows Obama's purging of our military fighting Islamic terror, but doesn't specifically address the domestic allegations. But when you consider what Obama has done on foreign fronts, and to the Washington military leadership, using the IRS and other federal agencies to harass and intimidate Tea Party and Republican political leadership, and the DHS memos that target Tea Party and conservatives as domestic threats that warrant additional surveillance, it certainly seems more possible that Obama would select officers that would fire on U.S. civilians.