Spent a couple of hours trying out all the games:

Batman: Arkham Origins - I know this wasn't made by the exact same people who made the two previous games, but it doesn't seem like it. It looks like Batman: Arkham City, and plays like it. I just wish the locations are more varied. I mean, I know Batman prefers working at night but it's not like he'd look out of place in a lighted area (the imaginary stages with Ra's Al Ghul in Arkham City looked real good.)

Torchlight II - I pirated this a long time ago, so me getting a legit copy was just a way of making it up to whoever lost money when I pirated stuff. It's still the same Diablo 2-inspired ARPG. I didn't like the steam punk elements. I wish they stuck to the fantasy medieval themes.

Borderlands: GOTY - haven't started yet.

Borderlands 2 - I'm still at level 5 and stuck on the 2nd main quest and just leveling up on random mobs. It's taking so long to get a decent gun and to level up. Those damn bullymongs are murdering me.

Halo: Spartan Assault - it's SMASH TV, with a Halo theme. Fun in short bursts but not something you'd enjoy playing for hours

Nail'D - it's a fun racing game, but I was disappointed because I expected a Motocross game, and it's not. The mx and ATVs all handle like racecars and everything goes at supersonic speeds. It's basically Wipeout with motocross skins.