We used to have someone that worked in the cafeteria who obviously couldn't read and would fuck up the food (like sprinkling a desert with baking powder instead of confectioner's sugar). A couple of years back, they'd fucked up lunch so bad that my stomach was in knots. I knew that a fart was brewing and that it would be horrible, but the motherfucker on the phone wouldn't shut up and let me hang up. The bitch kept asking the same fucking question over and over again. I couldn't hold it anymore, but luckily it was a silent one, though it peeled the fucking paint. A few seconds later the other people in office got a wiff of the horrendous odor. I'm still on the damn phone, so I can't even make myself scarce when they start trying to hunt down the source. The common area with the coffee maker and mini-fridge is in the cubicle next to mine. Someone found an old hard boiled egg hidden in the back of the fridge and laid the blame straight on it. I lucked out on that one.

whomod said: I generally don't like it when people decide to play by the rules against people who don't play by the rules.
It tends to put you immediately at a disadvantage and IMO is a sign of true weakness.
This is true both in politics and on the internet."

Our Friendly Neighborhood Ray-man said: "no, the doctor's right. besides, he has seniority."