I think the e-mails are definitely there to incriminate Hillary Clinton and destroy her candidacy. The only question is whether the media and her party want to get past it and make her the Dems' 2016 nominee anyway. Through Reid, Pelosi, Obama and many others in the Democrat party, there seems to be a cynical and corrupt gloating belligerence of yeah, we did it, so what? We can still get away with it and there's nothing you can do to stop us.

Is the media that carried Obama's water and is 80% liberal, and has a continuous behavior of reporting these type of scandals way harder when a Republican does the same or far less (Herman Cain vs. Anthony Weiner, where Cain got twice the scandal-coverage despite that there was never any proof of the allegations against Cain, while Weiner's texting his penis photos and sexting was absolutely proven. Media coverage of the Mark Foley scandal vs. media coverage of far greater transgressions by Rep. Gerry Studds or Rep. Barney Frank. W. Bush's media-spotlighted golf vs. Obama's far greater and far less reported golf, Bush's $40 million 2005 inauguration vs. Obama's far less reported $160 million 2008 inauguration...) going to pursue this story continuously? I doubt it.

LEAN FORWARD!

If charges are to be brought against Hillary Clinton over her e-mails, Eric Holder's justice department has to file charges, and I don't see that happening. Again, corruption. Liberal-partisan zeal trumps even the slightest semblance of Democrat ethics.