Now that I'm not at work, I can give a more serious answer.

The most recent game changer for me was almost three years ago. As those of you that know me on Facebook know that my father passed away in September of '12. Up to and even past that point there had been a lot of our family dying. Some of my father's generation and the few of the previous that were still around. My brother and I realized that my father had known that his time was coming and had been preparing us for what to do for at least a year leading up to his death. Still, it all came down to the fact that it was my brother and I who had to make the call to cut off the ventilator. In the simplest terms he died because of complications due to cancer. Fast forward to January '13, and my mother tells us that she has cancer. She's been in chemo since and is still with us; but she'll never be the same. And it's pretty well changed my brother and me as a result.

whomod said: I generally don't like it when people decide to play by the rules against people who don't play by the rules.
It tends to put you immediately at a disadvantage and IMO is a sign of true weakness.
This is true both in politics and on the internet."

Our Friendly Neighborhood Ray-man said: "no, the doctor's right. besides, he has seniority."