Originally Posted By: iggy
 Originally Posted By: Pariah
 Quote:
I just want to point out that the two guys on this board actually from the south have said that the flag on state grounds in SC was put there as a racist symbol and should be taken down.

I don't have time to post at length right now, but I just wanted to point how much I admire the finesse of your approach.

As the resident Southern local, you can invoke authority on the matter to squash non-Southern dissent, but your previous post still leaves enough legroom to attribute "flat out racism" to any other Southern posters who might disagree with your point of view.

Masterful way to stack the deck. Certainly better than Iggy's copy/paste strategy (which I didn't bother to read).

That copy/paste job was of the SC declaration of secession. Thanks for proving the point that you guys will gladly ignore the documented history when it does not jive with your imagined historical narrative.

Nice sweeping generalization. Pariah spoke for himself, no one else. I both read your copy-and-paste, and responded to it in my counter-argument.