Originally Posted By: Pariah
Your arrogance is astounding.

Yet no where near the amount of arrogance you display by not only ignoring Iggy's posting the transcript of an actual historical document because it completely knocks your bullshit 'state's rights' excuse down in the dirt but calling him an idiot for using historical fact in rebuttal against you.

Yes, I am of Scottish decent (though I never mentioned it here). You know what I don't do? I don't wear a kilt and tell the people in Glasgow about breaking away from the UK or what their history on the island of Great Britain is all about. You've read a book and some guy's website. Good for you. I've read a bunch of books on the subject as well. Guess what else, I've also lived it for 37 years. Your attempt to be an expert on the subject is laughable. Only slightly less laughable than your attempt to associate this with the Holocaust. That's fucking hilarious.

whomod said: I generally don't like it when people decide to play by the rules against people who don't play by the rules.
It tends to put you immediately at a disadvantage and IMO is a sign of true weakness.
This is true both in politics and on the internet."

Our Friendly Neighborhood Ray-man said: "no, the doctor's right. besides, he has seniority."