It kind of annoys me that for M E M and millions of other zealous liberal Democrats, even treason doesn't deter his support of Hillary Clinton. Benghazi, the collapse of U.S. influence in the Middle East and North Africa during Hillary Clinton's reign as secretary of State, the abandonment of Iraq, the planned abandonment of Afghanistan, the laughable red line in Syria, the unwillingness to even provide Ukraine with the means to defend themselves and deter Russian invasion, ISIS unopposed except for the most token pinprick strikes. The collapse of Yemen. The illegal war in Libya to remove Ghaddafi, followed by an abandonment of the new Libyan government to ISIS insurrection.
And the crowning treason of them all, Hillary's using a private e-mail server that has laid open every high-level communication to the Russians and Chinese. How could Hillary Clinton not know using a private server would render top secret e-mail communication ripe for the hacking by our enemies? However loathesome Hillary Clinton is, she is not stupid. Her contempt for our military has been clear since the years of Bill Clinton's presidency.

Like Obama, Hillary Clinton is an Alinsky-trained cultural Marxist, with a contempt for our military and other cultural institutions. So I think it entirely possible she might have revealed secrets through her private server out of contempt for those institutions.

I would love to see her do jail time.