Originally Posted By: Matter-eater Man
I think it's the usual partisan attack from the usual suspects. I dunno, the last batch of emails revealed she liked Parks and Recreation and somebody from her camp characterized Boehner as a worthless alcoholic. Really damaging stuff, lol. It seems to be increasingly clear that what she did was allowable and legal. The email thing has hurt her but I question the mileage the GOP will continue to get out of it.

Yeah, that WOULD be the shaved-down Media Matters/ RawStory spin of it, selectively omitting that 150 of the recently released e-mails did contain top secret information.

It's absolutely beyond dispute at this point that Hillary Clinton lied about not exposing classified information. Way beyond the re-definition of what "is" is, or the realm of legal plausible deniability of what was classified, or when it became illegal to e-mail this stuff.

Admission of Hillary Clinton’s classified emails opens door for feds to seize her servers

Quote:
The State Department on Wednesday conceded that two dozen of Hillary Rodham Clinton’s emails did contain classified information, a fact that could trigger a U.S. policy that authorizes the government to take control of her private server and sanitize the contents.

A former senior intelligence official told The Washington Times the policy also requires the government to check other Internet paths her secret information could have taken.

...The intelligence source said Mrs. Clinton’s communication, whether telephone or emails, would have been targeted by a number of foreign agencies. This source said it is likely her private server was breached.

And that's from July, not even including all the classified e-mails by the State Department in subsequent releases.