Originally Posted By: Pariah
That post was only supposed to be a brief paragraph.....

And I didn't bother reading all of it because it's apparent that you're not getting what I'm saying. I'm not giving anyone a pass over the Civil War. I just think that it's ignorant to try and say that slavery wasn't the main issue of the war and the reason that the South removed itself from the Union. If you want to discuss whether or not they had the Constitutional right to do so, that's okay. Don't use that as a means to whitewash the issue of slavery from it or to state that people don't have a reason to take offense to the Southern Cross. I don't give a shit about that flag one way or the other. Fly it if you want to. Love it if you want to. Hate it if you want to. Just don't be so full of yourself to think that your interpretation is the only one.

whomod said: I generally don't like it when people decide to play by the rules against people who don't play by the rules.
It tends to put you immediately at a disadvantage and IMO is a sign of true weakness.
This is true both in politics and on the internet."

Our Friendly Neighborhood Ray-man said: "no, the doctor's right. besides, he has seniority."