It was fun watching Hillary declare victory for herself in Iowa, while the votes were still being counted, before she was declared victor by the media. And as she, chameleon-like, tried to swipe Bernie Sanders' schtick and declared herself a "progressive" the audience booed her, and began chanting "She's a liar!"

Nomiki Konst (the best looking liberal pundit out there) summed it up well: "She [Hillary]'s been in Iowa for 2 years, and she won by a coin-toss!"

And a highly questionable set of 6 coin tosses that Hillary oddly won all of, at that.

I was glad to see Jeb Bush not make any traction. One pundit (I think Frank Luntz) said Jeb spent over $2,000 for every one of the few votes he got. He can't drop out soon enough.
The sooner Jeb drops out of the race and stops bombarding with negative ads attacking other Republicans, the better.

I don't share Pariah's disdain for Rubio. While Rubio is not as much an insurgent as Cruz or Trump, he is eloquent and has cross-party appeal, particularly for Hispanic voters. And he's the most eloquent Republican since Newt Gingrich, with an inspiring optimistic vision for the country. I resist Rubio most on his leniency toward illegal immigrants ("First we need to secure the border, then we can talk about amnesty...") in most ways he is arguably the [borrowing the phrase from William F. Buckley] most conservative Republican who can get elected.

But Cruz is the most conservative, and after his Iowa victory, has a good chance of expanding that victory into southern states. It's getting interesting.