Originally Posted By: iggy
You may well have blocked me, Wondy, but I agree with you that Hillary should be in a world of indictment shit right now. Even if this started as a GOP plan to try and damage Hillary, it has turned in to a fair hearing on--at the very least--her competence. A GOP candidate would have been called to drop out of the race a hundred times over by this point. The fact that there hasn't been such clarion calls for Hillary just exposes the fact that the "establishment" is behind both parties and really are afraid of what the "Trump-Sanders Energy" represents, IMO.

?!? That was back in... what... 2011 ?

I agree with you on virtually all points. I wouldn't say that investigating Hillary "started as a GOP plan to try and damage Hillary", it was an investigation of the truth, and damaging Hillary was just a happy byproduct of it. Although to listen to Democrat pundits, no one cares about either scandal anyway.

I'm actually more independent and less of a Republican loyalist these days, and largely see them as a party ALMOST as hijacked as the Democrats by the establishment, Council on Foreign Relations, Trilateral Commission, Wall Street banks, and other campaign financing globalist corporate interests. ALMOST. But I still feel there is an outnumbered Tea Party/conservative minority in the GOP who are the best hope for restoring our Constitutional freedoms.