Originally Posted By: iggy
Pretty sure Missouri is a mixed with winner take all popular vote and delegates awarded for winning CDs.

The silence from the establishment today is deafening. With Rubio out, many are packing it in on the presidential primary and focusing on holding the Senate and keep projected House losses--while maintaining a majority--to a minimum. Rick Scott backed Trump. All Cruz got was a top Rubio staffer and private prayers from SC's Nikki Haley. It is like they all know that getting on board with Cruz is like hopping on board with the Ferryman. He can't win, period.

But, oh, it isn't for want of trying on the Cruz pundits' parts. The new high point for delusion is that--in actuality--Ted has over seven hundred candidates! No, seriously. It is completely unfounded assertion that any vote against Trump can never actually be a vote for him so really the overwhelming majority of those delegates would go to Cruz. So, really, he is the one with all the momentum despite not winning a single race yesterday.

By the way, did I mention that Trump has an impervious ceiling in the low forties that I had to completely make up for him after he broke his mid-thirties ceiling that I pretended to know that he had a few weeks ago? Did I remember to add that the Cruz campaign is the only campaign to have consistently beaten the Trump campaign on occasion? Also, do not forget that every remaining vote out there is clearly a #NeverTrump vote. I'm super duper cereal.

All hail your new Cheeto-faced Overlord!

This all depends on how people will react to Kasich. Not very well I bet. But we'll see just how much Soros' money can boost his numbers--and if Cruz can take his votes.

Originally Posted By: iggy
Obama had a decade of civil service on his record prior to winning the WH in 2008. I know you guys like to just toss around his time as a community organizer

The desperation...

Equating community organizing/agitating to "civil service" is like calling Saul Alinsky a public official.

I guess you really can't tell the difference between "occupying a position" and "doing a job". So you have to resort to this kinda bullshit.

Quote:
I'll repeat...the next four to eight years of Hillary is totally on you guys. I'm sure she thanks you for all your hard work and support by way of delusional opposition.

G-man accuses you of being willing to take Hillary's thrusting manhood and--as an argumentative response--you (un)subtly shill for her by attacking Trump the same way Rove and friends were doing leading up to the primaries--when he made fools of all of them.

You're really not helping your case much.