Another artist I've recently gotten into, Mitch Byrd drew comics mostly from 1990-1996, a thinning output in 1997-1998, and very little since, other than art books for SQ Productions.

Here's a chronological list of his work, courtesy of comics.org:
http://www.comics.org/penciller/name/mitch%20byrd/sort/chrono/

I'd say his stuff started getting good with the first series of his I picked up, DINOSAURS FOR HIRE. A nice clean art style, and he definitely has a gift for drawing women. In latter years, he seems to have gravitated toward drawing more full-figured women. It's too bad he stopped doing comics, dropping out about 2 years after his stuff started getting really good. His longest and most prominent run being on GUY GARDNER: WARRIOR issues 17-23, 0, 25, 27-28, 30-31, and 44.
Issues 17-23 were interesting, and then the series completely changed gears. From what writer Beau Smith said, I got the impression there was a lot of editorial interference, that possibly made Mitch Byrd at some point say "fuck this shit" and walk away.

Except for coming back for one more issue, number 44 (July 1996) and a later less impressive 10-page backup story in GUY GARDNER ANNUAL 2 (also 1996).
Along with a handful of single-issue efforts in:
VEROTIKA 2,
CURSE OF RUNE 4,
JAGUAR GOD 2 and 4.
The stuff after this is mostly just a few pages by him in an artist-jam, such as:
SHI: WAY OF THE WARRIOR 8 (only 7 pages of a 28 page story),
STARMAN ANNUAL 2 (1997, 27 pages),
GENERATION X number 23 (22 pages), and 24 (3 pages out of 24),
and MAGNUS ROBOT FIGHTER 17 (8 pages, out of 21).

He appears to have burned out in 1998, and only done a few scattered issues since. Too bad.

I think the SQ Productions book THE ART OF MITCH BYRD, vol 1 (and only) is the best representation of his work, outside of his comics art.