Originally Posted By: Matter-eater Man
You can try looking the other way but you guys did make this type of stuff an issue and I think if it's a contest between what Trump did vs what Bill did, Hillary is going to win.

So if you had discovered before we did that Bill Clinton had been flying back and forth to Lolita Island on the Lolita Express two dozen times, you wouldn't have made an issue out of it?

No need to answer since we already know you wouldn't, seeing as how you couldn't address Clinton's pedophilia directly, but rather with a "Republican did it first/too/more" thread.

Give me a flight log that demonstrates Trump--like Clinton--was a participant, and I will give credence to your allegation--however reactionary and talking-pointy it may be.

I have no doubt that Trump (along with every other business mogul out there) had suspicion of Epstein, thus motivating such an enigmatic, passive aggressive remark directed toward his predatory habits. Furthermore, Trump has admitted that he speaks ill of no one out of habit of being a business man--until of course they attack him or they're already public enemies. As such, this isn't enough to sway me....or anyone really.