Quote:
A Louisiana lawmaker apparently keen on wasting people’s time and skeeving everyone out killed two birds with one stone during a Wednesday state House session by suggesting an age and weight limit for strippers.

While discussing a bill that would raise the minimum age of exotic dancers from 18 to 21, Rep. Kenny Havard (R) briefly proposed an amendment to cap dancers at 28 years old and 160 pounds.

Not all of Havard’s statehouse colleagues were amused. Rep. Julie Stokes (R) said she had “never been more repulsed to be part of the House of Representatives.”

“I can’t even believe the behavior. I hear derogatory comments about women, I see women get treated differently than men,” Stokes said, calling Havard’s proposal “utterly disrespectful and disgusting.”

Other lawmakers, apparently unchastened by Stokes’ remarks, left dollar bills at the podium (which later prompted a confused lawmaker speaking on a different bill to ask why there was money strewn around).

\:lol\:

Quote:

“It was a poke at overregulating everything — where are we going to stop?” Havard told the Times-Picayune. “It was aimed at both men and women. I can’t strip either. I’m a little overweight.”

\:lol\: