So GOP heavyweight Paul Ryan and Donald Trump are now at each other. Seems the Dems just need to sit back and watch the GOP tear itself to pieces.

Now, lads, just suspend argument for a moment as to who is right and wrong in that particular shitfight.

With the "insiders" fighting the "outsiders", there is a massive drain on GOP momentum and resources in dealing with this. There is a month to go and the senior elected Republican official and the Republican presidential nominee aren't going to resolve their differences it seems.

Even the most buoyant of Trump supporters must now on this issue concede that with GOP efforts now directed by the party establishment towards maintaining House and Senate majorities, there is a respectable prospect that Trump might lose.

How do you guys feel about that right now?

Incidentally, as I might have explained, you three are the only direct access I have to Trump supporters, and I see no harm in learning your views. I might not agree but it does help me to understand (I confess have become even a little more sympathetic to American conservative feelings of betrayal by the GOP establishment).

Pimping my site, again.

http://www.worldcomicbookreview.com