Originally Posted By: Pariah
 Originally Posted By: Matter-eater Man
Looks like she'll win the popular vote.

Ostentatiously, yes.

Still, I theorized that the level of turnout would be enough to override the fraud and he'd get the popular. I was wrong. So I'll eat that shit sandwich.

We all know however, that if they audit the vote--and I hope the do--there'll be, at least, well over 1.6 million fraudulent votes. And it goes without saying that those votes will all be owned by Clinton.

This really can't be overstated. In fact, 1.6 million is probably an understatement when you get down deep into the weeds of what really went on at the voting centers.

MLordandGod discusses the full implications of Trump's surge and the mountain of shit he had to dig through to beat the Clinton machine on her own fraudulent terms:

Imagine what the result would be were it not for the Clintons' bullshit tactics.

I don't necessarily agree that Trump doesn't have a mandate (what with the electoral landslide), but it's certainly lessened by the perception that he lost the popular vote--and, for that matter, at least two or three more states that would have been swung (I'm thinking of NV, CO, NH, and possibly MN).