Obamatard had a really choice quote some months back in response to Trump's charge that the vote and the polls was being rigged.

He essentially said that Trump would only have a valid argument of fraud if he won despite being so low in the polls.

I really wish I could find it now.

Originally Posted By: Matter-eater Man
If a mandate means the support of the people, Trump has no mandate since more people voted for the other person. He and the GOP did well electorally via gerrymandering and the electoral college but it's a result that doesn't reflect the will of the people.

How in the motherfuck could you claim that the GOP is guilty of gerrymandering? Is this Bizarro world, or what?

In any event, Trump's political siege has overseen the manifestation of nation-wide majorities in congress, state legislatures, and governorship. That is a mandate. The GOP is a hair's breadth away from being able to pass, theoretically, constitutional amendments.

Even if I were to accommodate Clinton's millions of fraudulent voters as an argument, we are not a democracy. We're a Federalist Republic. While I haven't been a fan of federalism for quite some time, the Electoral College is the only means by which to fairly give every respective state--and the various cultures housed within them--a say over the direction of the country under such a system. What you propose would be a tyranny of the minority since all one would need is a single over-proportionately populous state to decide the fate of every other state in the union. That is bullshit. We are a collection of fifty sovereign states. Not a superstate with fifty provinces.