And by "America hating", I mean the open contempt of Democrats for the process and our Constitutional rule of law. Democrats have proven this year, like in no other election, that they don't care about free speech, about the will of the voters, and about the Constitutional protections of that. Democrats have demonstrated their contempt for our republic, that all they care about is whatever manipulation of the system will give them power.

And as the last 8 years have demonstrated, when given power, how Democrats will abuse that power at every opportunity, and weaponize it against Republican dissenters. No better example than the IRS targeting Tea Party and religious conservative groups, and auditing prominent Republican campaign donors like Gibson Guitars, True The Vote, Catherine Englebrecht, and Frank Vandersloot. And likewise targeting them for harassment/intimidation using FBI, ATF, OSHA, EPA and other federal agencies. That no Democrat has voiced opposition to this incredible abuse of federal power in the last 4 years freezes my blood.

Liberals have threatened the electoral voters for simply doing their jobs and voting in accordance with their constituents!
Liberals even threaten any entertainer who would perform at Trump's inauguration!
A Democrat power structure that generates that kind of threat and fear needs to be destroyed and neutralized. I'm elated these evil bastards were denied power and rejected by the American people.