Originally Posted By: the G-man
 Originally Posted By: Matter-eater Man
The piece of shit ran a scorched earth campaign and race baited Obama with the crazy birther nonsense. I don't blame anybody for passing on Trump's inauguration. Nobody from either side should be threatened though. You pretend the death threats are only one way but it isn't.
Piece of shit:
 Quote:
"So if you see somebody getting ready to throw a tomato, knock the crap out of 'em, would you? Seriously. Okay? Just knock the hell — I promise you, I will pay for the legal fees. I promise. I promise."

Here. You might need this tomorrow:

https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org

\:lol\:

M E M, do you really think Donald Trump was making a serious threat in that quoted comment? It was said with humor, basically saying, this guy is annoying, please, someone get him out of here.
It's said with about the same seriousness as Henny Youngman saying "Take my wife, please!"
Spike Lee posting online the address of what he thought was the address of George Zimmerman's parents, and saying "This is where these people live, go after them," THAT's a serious wish for harm. (And these people, who were NOT Zimmerman's parents and were completely unrelated to Zimmerman, had to flee their home.)
Hillary Clinton's campaign (as reported by Project Veritas) paying people $1,500 each to go to Trump rallies and deliberately provoke violence, THAT's a serious provocation of violence.
What Al Sharpton has done.
What Jesse Jackson has done.
What ACORN has done.
What Black Lives Matter has done.
Those are all serious attempts to stoke violence. Trump's comments are not. And anyone who is not an ideological partisan can plainly see that.