Yeah, I've definitely seen that the Dittoheads are in a tizzy about this provocation from Trump.

And, yes, I guess I have moved past my libertarianism and lined up fairly squarely in what I can only call conditions-based pragmatism. The woo of logistics was just too much. Would love for others to follow suit, but I doubt they will.

Pariah, I can't find anything backing your claim that Pizzagate caught that many pedos. I can find plenty where all that madness led a N Carolinian to go threaten a pizza joint with a shotgun...but nothing about you guys doing something....useful.

I've always been rather arms length in regard to Truthers. I can conceive of a small cabal within the government maybe organizing it. I've said as much on this site. But, missiles being shot at the Pentagon, Darth Cheney ordering it for KBR (even though I do think he did help them profit from it), and other such dipshit theories are...dipshit theories. Alex Jones is an asshat of pure crazy.

Enjoy the ride through crazytown, but--as someone who has passed through and known many folks who reside there--don't become a townie.

Lastly, WB, I didn't vote for Hillary and--with an admitted trepidation--don't see DeVos as an automatic destroyer of public education. Most funding comes from state and local sources. DeVos--as far as I can tell--mostly could do me the solid of getting the federal BoE off my back with some of their more insipid rules. Less time I have to spend dealing with compliance managers and Title (fill in number here) bullshit is more time I'm able to focus on delivering a quality education to my students.

My insurance--if I opted out of the wellness programs--is just about a dollar-to-dollar match with my employer. The heaviest load is that there are no special discounts nor much help from the state for me to add my family. Having the wife and boy on the plan put health, vision, and dental through the roof.

That said, I'm all for giving those ideas you mentioned a try.