If you consistently have had the same opinion of similar "crosshair" posters targeting Republicans over the last 30-plus years, then I can respect that.
If you're blaming it for the Giffords shooting, that is clearly not the case.

I think it takes on a whole new level when there has been so much rhetoric about killing Trump (and W. Bush before him, interestingly such uncivility skipped Obama from the Republican side) and so much other violent/militaristic/insurrectionist rhetoric since the November election toward Trump, that refuses to accept the government selected by a free and fair election.

I have a client who regularly hangs out at Mar A Lago, and she tells me about protestors there who throw eggs and sometimes rocks at cars coming in and out. She said one time a guy was throwing bigger rocks, and the Palm Beach police arrested him. These people are insane, it should not be accepted, or passively endorsed. But clearly from comments on YouTube or any political website to that effect, there are tens of millions of Democrats who do, who at the very least make comments that should warrant a visit to their home by Secret Service.