I posted the videos of him, in his own words. It doesn't back up what you say, M E M. His words are not the ones I'd choose, but he does in other words address the same concerns I have, that Dinesh D'Souza has with Obama and the Democrats, that the NRA has, that any informed conservative Republican has. That Obama is an Alinsky-trained cultural Marxist who has been marinated since birth in Marxist radicalism, who surrounds himself with America-hating radicals like William Ayers, Frank Marshall Davis, Rev. Jeremiah Wright, Anita Dunn, Ron Bloom, Van Jones, Valerie Jarrett, and Michele Obama, to name just a few. Google any of those names under DiscoverTheNetworks, and you'll see the threat these people in any position of power pose toward the U.S.

http://archive.discoverthenetworks.org/summary.asp?object=Persons&category=

And of particular concern to Ted Nugent, toward the second amendment. His word-choice is not the most artful, but the facts he references are legitimate nonetheless.

AGAIN: >>>NONE<<< of the Democrats I mentioned have apologized, let alone sincerely.