http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-40513334

Looks like North Korea will be our next Iraq.

Quote:

North Korea missile: US says it will use military force 'if we must'

America's UN ambassador Nikki Haley says the US is prepared to defend itself and its allies

The US has said it will use its "considerable military forces" on North Korea "if we must", following Tuesday's long-range missile test.

US ambassador Nikki Haley said a new resolution will also be tabled against Pyongyang at the United Nations.

She described the test as a sharp military escalation and also threatened to use trade restrictions.

Hours after she spoke, the US and South Korea fired more missiles into the Sea of Japan as part of military drills.

But Pyongyang has said it would not negotiate unless the US ends its "hostile policy" against North Korea.

Tuesday's missile launch, the latest in a series of tests, was in defiance of a ban by the UN Security Council.

"My friends have always been the best of me." -Doctor Who

"Well,whenever I'm confused,I just check my underwear. It holds most answers to life's questions." Abe Simpson

I can tell by the position of the sun in the sky, that is time for us to go. Until next time, I am Lothar of the Hill People!