Originally Posted By: Matter-eater Man
 Originally Posted By: Jason E. Perkins
 Originally Posted By: the G-man

I'm sickened by it and your hypocrisy

I rarely come back here and never actually post, but I just gotta know what MEM has done that sickens you so, G-man.

I hope you were not expecting him to actually answer. I think the simple sad truth is it's easier to be upset at the gay liberal for g than somebody from his "side". So if a neo nazi runs over some fellow Americans I'm the one g actually attacks.

I have absolutely no problem condemning this 20-year-old Hitler-worshipping kid who ran over 19 people and killed one of them. The only possible extenuating circumstance is if the mob was attacking him in his car and he hit the gas to escape them. But I don't see that being raised as a possible defense, at least not yet.

Again, I don't believe this was the case, this 20 year old driver seems very motivated by neo-Nazi ideology. I would call it murder, and a hate-crime. But I would draw the line short of calling it "domestic terrorism". Like Dylan Root or Jared Loughner, there is a lot going on in these kids' heads that even their fellow racists would not endorse. They are not part of a movement telling them to kill people, they were not given a battle plan by a Nazi/racist book or website telling them to kill or how to kill. It is racist, it is a hate-crime, but it is not domestic terrorism.

That said, if it was self-defense (which again, I doubt) it could be a situation like the shooting of Trayvon Martin, or the shooting of Michael Brown in Ferguson, Missouri. In both cases it appeared to be a purely racist shooting, but facts and witnesses came forward to prove that both shooters were assaulted by the black men they killed.
But the victim in this case being a career woman with no record who worked in a law office (unlike the two violent thugs in the previous cases, both with records of crimes and violence), not to mention the other 19 people the driver attempted to run over, it seems highly unlikely to have been self-defense in protection from a mob. What I saw of the video, he was driving by at a distance and, unprovoked, just swerved and drove into the crowd.