Jason, I watched your ABC News video on the Charlottesville car attack, and frankly thought it was pretty uninformative. It showed a brief few seconds at the beginning that show the car approaching the crowd from a distance, but mostly just uninformed speculation by the ABC field reporter and news anchor.

You allege that I selectively chose the video I posted of the crash to support the argument that the driver could have possibly been just trying to escape an angry club-wielding mob who outnumbered him. But I just picked the first video I googled up on YouTube.

Here's another that was linked from your video, that shows a lot more of the crash, and multiple crowd clashes, without commentary:

car plows into protestors in Charlottesville, VA (bystander camera footage)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v0AmtqDp4tg

It clearly stated, from its title, that the car attack was unprovoked, and AGAIN, AS I SAID ABOVE, I think that is very likely the case. But I at least explore the possibility that it could have been provoked, with video to show the angry club-wielding mob chasing him, before, during and after the impact. The guy's "Hitler obsessed" ideology and the fact that he had previously assaulted his mother beginning at age 14 doesn't add to his self-defense credibility.

Also in this above video, you can see over and over that the white supremacist types, whatever their beliefs, are over and over marching peacefully when the "Antifa" mob on either side periodically surges and attacks them. It's often hard to see which side is which, but it looks to me like both sides tried to get in their hits.

And here's an outstanding commentary by Jesse Waters, again citing the violence on both sides, and the incredible hypocrisy of the Democrat/Left's and liberal media's condemnation of Trump, who has been far more more critical of violence and condemning it on both sides, while these same media Trump-bashers give a complete free pass to Obama and the Left violence, failure to name the guilty parties in multiple incidents, including the Hodgkinson shooting of Republican congressmen, Islamic car attacks, and multiple Black Lives Matter shootings.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QlMRtQcSdWE