Originally Posted By: Wonder Boy
 Originally Posted By: Matter-eater Man
That wasn't what he said. He said if the evidence defends him fine. You however are bending over backwards for some nazi trash

No, I'm not. I'm defending the rule of law, and the right to free speech, even free speech we don't like.

I'm confident that if the peaceful demonstration/dialogue were permitted, these neo-KKK white supremacists would lose in the open exchange of ideas. Denying them speech and beating them up in Charlottesville gives them martyrdom, and demonstrates the Antifa side are as thuggish and wrong as the supremacists.

If the Antifa side had simply limited themselves to a dialogue, they would have handily won. I don't defend anyone who marches with supremacist/Nazi flags and symbols. The white supremacist demonstrators lost all credibility at this point for me. They are as mired in hate ideology as the Black Lives Matter movement.

But ultimately, all this is about smearing Trump and conflating him with racist extremists.

Here you're giving a false equivalence to the two sides again. Black Lives Matter isn't about racial superiority. The side you have been bending over backwards for does. And you know Jason Perkins, he's never been a mob rules guy but because it suits your needs you accuse him of that despite what he's said. On the other hand you're confident that the white supremacists would have been peaceful if nobody stood up to them. That's overly generous given their actions Friday night before the rally. And for those "fine folk" that were at a rally full of KKK, neo nazis and white supremacists, maybe they need to take a look in the mirror. The good guys don't draw that crowd

Fair play!