Originally Posted By: Wonder Boy
 Originally Posted By: Matter-eater Man
Like nazis becoming just another part of the right?

That's a lying bastard's assertion.

How does every member of the right's complete scorn for these white supremacist protestors in Charlottesville possibly make them "become just another part of the right" ?

A few reminders for you of a few Democrats who have come closer to the racist protestors in Charlottesville:
  • Robert Byrd (who Hillary Clinton described as her greatest mentor, and who eulogized his political career lovingly).

Bill Clinton, who also had a racist mentor, and both Bill and Hillary were until a nanosecond ago big Confederate "Southern Heritage" advocates.

Bill Clinton again, speaking about Barack Obama in late 2008, trying to get Ted Kennedy to endorse Hillary instead: "A few years ago he [Obama] would have been bringing us coffee."

Harry Reid in 2008 on Obama: Obama is a desireable black candidate "because he doesn't speak ethnic black dialect that would be offensive to white voters".

And as I detailed in a prior topic, Lyndon Baines Johnson, who gloated as he passed civil rights legislation in 1964: "I'll have niggers voting Democrat for the next 200 years!"

You want to tell me again who the Nazis are a part of, M E M?