My opinion on dropping white population?

I'm not calling you a conspiracy theorist for believing it. I don't think it's implausible at all. I just don't consider it as big a deal as you seem to. No disrespect to you or your concerns, but I don't give half a counterclockwise jumping rat fuck what's happening to the white population. I just can't be bothered to care.

You can blame my Hispanic brother, or his black wife, or my black cousins and many part-Native relatives on my dad's side, or half the women I ever dated... we can do this all day. I was one of three white kids in my graduating class in high school. There were two absolutely wonderful Lebanese families in my dad's church when I was growing up, and the entire side of the street across from us was occupied by Puerto Rican, Mexican, and Dominican families who perpetually invited us over and partied with us on holidays. I have always loved living in diverse communities, and nothing would make me happier than seeing more of America become like that. Quite frankly, I'm not sure why you think the 'alarming precipitous drop' in the white population is such a bad thing to begin with.

go.

ᴚ ᴀ ᴐ ᴋ ᴊ ᴌ ᴧ
ಠ_ಠ