I'd like to finish the section on Wrightson's DC stories, so I'll move it along.

HOUSE OF MYSTERY 195, "Things Old, Things Forgotten", a 10-page story, October 1971.
Wrightson's 23rd published mainstream story.
Plus the cover, and the preceding covers on HOUSE OF MYSTERY 193 (August 1971), 194 (Sept 1971).

The first cover Wrightson did for DC was DC 100-PAGE SUPER SPECTACULAR 4, Jan-Feb 1971 that I listed above. Maybe the covers he did for Marvel (beginning Oct 1970) pressured DC to let him start doing covers for them as well.

Then UNEXPECTED 128, "There's More Than One Way To Get Framed", a 9-page story, Oct 1971.
Wrightson's 24th published mainstream story.

Then BADTIME STORIES, a collection of 6 stories by Wrightson in a self-published book sometime in early 1972. To look at these stories, it certainly appears he spent a lot of time on them and experimented with different styles and genres, and on this group of stories his art improved immensely, to what we now think of as the fully formed Berni Wrightson style. They are dated on the stories as 1970 and 1971, then published in early 1972. So without editorial pressure, Wrightson spent a lot of time on them, and the labor he put in clearly shows in the visible improvement of his art in them. Wrightson's 25th published work.
Reprinted in many places, I like them best in the color versions, in BERNI WRIGHTSON: MASTER OF THE MACABRE 3, 4 and 5, two stories each issue:

"King of the Mountain Man" 8 pages, in BERNI WRIGHTSON 3, August 1983
"The Last Hunters" 7 pages, in BERNI WRIGHTSON 3, August 1983

"The Task" 8 pages, in BERNI WRIGHTSON 4, Aug 1984
["Reaper of Love", though without a printed title], 8 pages, in BERNI WRIGHTSON 4, August 1984.

"Ain't She Sweet", 7 pages, in BERNI WRIGHTSON 5, Nov 1984
"Uncle Bill's Barrel" 8 pages, in BERNI WRIGHTSON 5, Nov 1984

And the last story Wrightson did before his SWAMP THING series, HOUSE OF MYSTERY 204, "All In The Family", 9 pages, July 1972.
Wrightson's 26th published mainstream story.

And lateral to that, WEIRD WESTERN 12, "A Time to Die", 4 pages, July 1972. A back-up story, written by Cary Bates, Neal Adams pencils, Berni Wrightson inks. It's non-canonical Wrightson, but still really cool to look at.
Neal Adams (doing both pencils and inks) did two more backup stories with the same El Diablo character:
WEIRD WESTERN 13,
and
WEIRD WESTERN 15.

Wrightson also inked Adams in :
GREEN LANTERN 82, March 1971 (page 13. 1 single page inked by Wrightson, of a 22 page story).
And
GREEN LANTERN 84, July 1971 (22 pages, the entire issue inked by Wrightson).
And an Adams/Wrightson cover on BATMAN 241, May 1972.

The 27th Wrightson story would be the first of his SWAMP THING series...