Originally Posted By: Wonder Boy
You seem to have an unwaveringly negative opinion toward Trump, where you don't seem to give him credit for anything, and it appears at some point in recent years your point of view moved to the liberal side of the spectrum.

Correct me if I'm not interpreting your views accurately (you don't detail them much) but you seem to be pro-illegals, pro-amnesty, pro-social spending, and eager to paint Trump (if not other Republicans) as racist...

Everyone in the apartment is sick. Consider this me bookmarking this for later. Short version: You've described these various things as a for/against binary, when in truth these issues are vastly more nuanced. There are lots of variables to consider when attempting to address these various issues. I've identified as a libertarian since about 2010, but in the last few years I've drifted into what could almost be seen as minarchist territory. Not a Marxist perspective, but an anti-statist perspective, and an attempt to get outside the Eurocentric left/right binary that I think is holding the global neighborhood back from embracing better ideas. There's no quick or easy way to break that down, and I'm not interested in insulting your intelligence or patronizing you or dismissing what you're saying, though I know it'll be hard to find 1:1 equivalency to bridge the perspective gap. I simply don't have time right now to give you the discussion you deserve, and oversimplifying it or resorting to personal attacks won't help either of us, but for what it's worth I'm not ghosting you or anything.

I will say that corporate welfare is draining the coffers a hell of a lot faster than the worst abuses of the biggest social programs. Boeing is one of the most egregious welfare queens around, but there are plenty of others. But more on that some other time.

go.

ᴚ ᴀ ᴐ ᴋ ᴊ ᴌ ᴧ
ಠ_ಠ